I build and maintain websites by hand. I provide information architecture with an eye toward search engine optimization, visual design and front-end development.
My services include:
- Meeting with faculty and staff to research needs and generate content for their audiences.
- Editing images in Adobe Photoshop.
- Managing social media.
- College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources
- School of Natural Resources
- Division of Food Systems and Bioengineering
- Division of Applied Social Sciences
In 2011, I redesigned the website for CAFNR. Key changes to the website include prominent placement of our social media, a large animated slideshow of our feature stories and new places to highlight our news stories and statistics.